Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 7:03 PM
Ok, this is the last set of photos of the knife, I promise. It's been a very busy week, between regular work load, people coming up for job interviews, and speaking with lots of vendors. Even placed a call for Mr. Daniel Blattman at Michelin in South Carolina to discuss tire, but he was too busy to take my call.
The knife is nearly done, it feels like the more I work on it, the more I screw up the finish, so I decided to just end it. A lot of lessons learned, let's see if the next one is any nicer.

I was too busy. I was pretending to be an efficient factory guy. Still couldn't understand your phone number. I put in a call to the head of the earth mover division (he was too busy for me) we'll see if someone calls me back.
I'm impressed with your artful work on the knife. Well done.
Dad