No Skinny-dipping This Week

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 7:05 AM


It's another cold week, snow and wind. Kathy's off to go park the car in the public underground garage again to let the ice melt off again. Spent most of the weekend in the house, trying to stay warm. That gave me more time to play with my next project.


Comments Posted (2)

  1. -Beautiful wood on that handle. Did you sand it all down by hand?

  2. I think I can answer this for you Jim. Yes. And there are scraps of sandpaper and dust next to every comfortable chair in the house. *sigh* I don't mind the mess (_that_ much). It's nice to see him doing something besides work. It relieves his stress....but it's a bit reminiscent of cleaning guns while talking to oneself. I hope these knives are just for show. ;)