Am I now one of "those guys"?

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 4:39 PM

Despite my best attempts to be cool, my true nerdiness comes through. I spent the last few days, at least when I had free time, working on this blog, trying to create some photos, banners, etc. With some significant help from Will, I think I've added a little more splash to the website. I'm trying to load up photos to Flickr as well, just don't know how I'm going to handle that one yet.

Let me know if you don't like it, just want to tell me I'm a nerd, etc!

P.S. Give it a try by hitting F5 (in southern-speak, that's "mash the f5 button") to refresh and get a different image on the header/banner and the flickr images.

Comments Posted (5)

  1. We like the pictures.

  2. nice picture of Nanc. I am sure she will be thrilled it is now on the internet....
    :)

  3. Don't fight your inner nerdiness. Fighting only makes it worse.

  4. Ok Sarah, any suggestions for a replacement photo???? Miss smarty-pants. ;)

  5. WOW Matt!!! Love the pictures. But then.....I've always found your particular brand of nerdiness, DEAD sexy!! *tee-hee*