I've experienced this look before

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 1:14 PM

I found this in the newspaper in Pajala a couple of weeks ago. Though I didn't understand most of the article, I think it was about a group (union?) of nurses striking for more benefits. The photo made me laugh as I think I've been on the receiving end of glares just like those before. My first reaction was, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it!"


Comments Posted (2)

  1. the one in the far right corner like she is about to cry / kick you in the nuts....man...I think you should frame it and put it up in your office with a witty non motivational saying underneath.
    "I am very disappointed in you"
    "well, what do you have to say for yourself"
    I am sure you could come up with a better one

  2. Hey Kathy...Lindsay Iverson(Heims). How the heck are you? I am guessing you are moving to Sweden from what I read. That is amazing:) How is your family? How are you? I have not talked with you in so long. Hope all is well and that you are excited to move. Keep in touch! lindsayandwade.blogspot.com