Posted by
Guano & Associates
|
Posted in
|
Posted on
5:58 PM
After a couple of "misfires" we finally finished our application for one of our critical permits. What started out as a 20-page document has increased in size significantly!
And the 'Psyche Ward Sirens' were there for the christening. Wow! Now THAT's professional! *snicker, snort* CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIG-AZZ document. I feel sorry for the bastard that has to READ that bad boy. (no comment about the swearing Kylie....I have 2 weeks left! I'm making the most of it) tee-hee
And the 'Psyche Ward Sirens' were there for the christening. Wow! Now THAT's professional! *snicker, snort* CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIG-AZZ document. I feel sorry for the bastard that has to READ that bad boy. (no comment about the swearing Kylie....I have 2 weeks left! I'm making the most of it) tee-hee
hmm, which one is the Blattman? Good things we blattmans don't stick out in photos...
I could say a lot more, but let's just say Congratulations!