The Griswold's Go To London
Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 8:28 PM
It's official, I bought the tickets yesterday... we leave for London on Sept 30th and will spend 4 nights in jolly old England. Tickets from Lulea to Heathrow are about $400 each, roundtrip. Not cheap but better than Houston to London! I started looking at hotels for 4 nights, the cheapest Hilton was $240 per night and only two people per room. We'd end up spending more on hotels than airfare and food! Found a reasonable place online, The Oxford London Hotel, with a single room with 4 beds...we'll try it out as part of the whole London experience!
Anyone want to come with us?
UPDATE: 28 Aug 2008 21:07
In answer to Will's question about, "What would you do in London"...
2. London Eye
4. Big Ben
8. Tower Bridge
11. Visit the London Temple
12. Visit Harrod's department store (Kathy points out to Jessica the excellent shopping opportunities)
How's that for 4 days?

Just out of curiosity, what would you actually do in London?
I'm so jealous. Take me with you!! I want in on the international fun.