Indeed, "Who dose not like eat neat and dainty food?"

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 4:52 PM




"Lava rock is a kind of stone from a volcano, formed from lava cooling on the surface of the Earth.

"Lava rock function:

"1. Clean, sanitation, high efficiency and start-up rapidly. Easy to control the heat place and heat temp, balance the temp for cooking food. Especially used for barbeque.

"2. Convenience, no-smoke, no-dust, does not pollute the environment, more suitable for the health conception.

"3. While barbeque, it is neat and delicious. Who dose not like eat neat and dainty food?
The food is more tender and non-adjust."


The other two items were just things that made me laugh. "Bishop's Finger" is probably the last thing I'd like to have as a cold, refreshing drink and a "Japp" candy bar is not the most PC thing I've ever seen.

Comments Posted (1)

  1. I know what I want for christmas!