It's white sauce instead of red or green

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 7:06 PM

The American missionaries here in Luleå told us about a Mexican restaurant in the next town north on the main E4 highway. So, tonight, Kathy and I drove the 40km up to Råneå and had dinner at the Tapachula restaurant. Service was provided by Antonio, a Mexican national from Tapachula, who spoke in Swedish, English and Spanish. It wasn't necessarily the best food I've ever had, but as Antonio said, it was the best chicken fajitas that can be found in Råneå. Maybe not quite Baja good ... but good enough!
Some sick part of me thought how funny it would be to take Mom and Dad to dinner here if/when they come to visit. Travel some 5000 miles and eat relatively mediocre Mexican food!

Comments Posted (2)

  1. I bet we will prefer it to stinky fish.

  2. I believe you have a bad budget, you dont drive for 30 km, for a 99 kr plate,,,,,,medioker budget.