I've Never Been Cemex's Biggest Fan, But...
Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 6:41 AM
This is borderline irresponsible journalism.
"Smith says that nearly half the school's 100 students are from outside the district, driven in by parents who like the focus on experiential learning, the picturesque location and the award-winning programs on healthy eating and lifestyle. " This is an elementary school, right? They, the CALIFORNIA state government, tested everything and says it's all ok.
Sometimes I wonder about California and then I feel an aneurysm coming and stop.
"Smith says that nearly half the school's 100 students are from outside the district, driven in by parents who like the focus on experiential learning, the picturesque location and the award-winning programs on healthy eating and lifestyle. " This is an elementary school, right? They, the CALIFORNIA state government, tested everything and says it's all ok.
Sometimes I wonder about California and then I feel an aneurysm coming and stop.

We're still just waiting for our big quake to take care of California. I'm just hoping we will be the ocean front property and not the heap of junk swimming with the fish.
What is Chromium '6'? That's not an isotope of chromium. Is 6 the oxidation #?
Dad
The chromium six were a band of government insiders who in the seventies got caught in a chrome trading scandal. John McCain felt really bad about the whole thing.