The Christmas Card Photo

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 7:01 PM

We drove all the way to Roveniemi, Finland for this photo. Originally, I had planned to do as we have done in the U.S.; that is, get a photo taken and have them print the photo with a post card format and then just ship that as a card. However, after the photo was taken, they asked, "How many would you like? They're only 60 euros for 10 photos"...that's like $10 a piece! So... we didn't buy 200 like we would in the U.S. A scanner at work, a little Microsoft Publisher and laser photo paper, and voila, instant Christmas Card. Simply because of the cost, I'm going to get all the use out of the photo that I can!
Side note: As I typed the word, "voila", all I could think of was Kenzie and Kylie's conversation. Kylie says, "oo la LA" and Kenzie corrects her by saying, "my dad lived in France, it's pronounced oo LA la!" One of the funniest conversations I've heard in a while!

Comments Posted (3)

  1. It kinda looks like santa is wearing a letterman's jacket.

  2. Santa's workshop? Where the slave elf labor? Why is it so clean? I don't see any production equipment. No wonder people don't believe in Santa, with a shop like that he won't be making any deadlines.

  3. We love the picture...by the way.