The Swedish Youth Choir #1
Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 3:37 PM
Sorry for the quality of the video, it was dark-ish in the church and the digital camera is probably the best deivce for collecting video, but it'll work! In fact, now after viewing it on the blog...I'm thinking a sound recorder would have been better.

That was the most musical white dot I've ever seen :)
They sounds great! It was fun to listen to. I must say the video gave me the feeling of being at the bottom of the ocean while and angler fish tries to lure me with it's glowy bulb:)
I saw this same video in Phx when they said there were UFOs flying over the valley.
We had white dots show up in Houston yesterday. I was told it wasn't really snow, just orbs. Now if they were singing, I would have known what they really were!