Which is worse?

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 6:57 AM

For Kylie's birthday, we went to McDonald's and then on to Twilight, the Movie. The Movie was showing in the largest hall in the whole theater and a grand total of 13 people were there. One guy came in by himself and sat in our row. Maybe he thought he could pickup girls at this one? Maybe he liked to read this stuff on his own? Who knows.
I won't comment on the guys with women's make-up, the over-done forbidden love, or the sugar-skinned vampires. But, if anyone wants to see a REAL vampire movie (and this includes you Sarah, Jessica, etc!) , you can't beat the 1987 classic, The Lost Boys.
When I worked at Cemex, I used to go out to dinner and walk the board walk in Santa Cruz in the evenings. I'd see a distant bonfire on the beach and half expect a vampire to jump out. Usually it was just some drunk.
My 'which is worse' comment was directed at "sitting in Twilight" or "naked Finnish saunas". Can't really decided which I dislike more.

Comments Posted (4)

  1. I think Twilight was DEFINITELY worse!

  2. I can't help but wonder if the movie would have been better as a silent film. There was a lot of...staring. I think it's a tie.

  3. I brought up the ugly sugar crystal effect on the vampires to my inlaws (who adored the movie) and they just looked at me like I was crazy.
    I have to wonder though, was McDonalds any good over there??

  4. which was worse Emmett's velour jog suit and sideways hat or jasper's crazed constipated "I gotta go!!" look? which was worse Bella's sad attempt at ad libbing lines or not talking and lots of shots of the tree canopy?