Life is going to be ok!
Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 5:23 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I purchased the NFL Game Pass HD season ticket which allows me to log on to the NFL website and watch all of the games. This includes LIVE games and archive games and NO commercials! That was nice but it was tough sitting for 2 hours with a hot laptop on your lap with poor sound and a small screen. That's when I did a little investigating this morning and realized I could use the HDMI output from my laptop and the headphone jack to connect to the surround sound and flat screen TV.
Shoot, this is a better setup than I had at home in Houston!

I didn't know football and geek went together.
They don't, but I like to pretend so that the neighbors think I'm cool.
question is: can you get the unr/unlv game this weekend?