Week in Rovaniemi
Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 10:36 PM
We had a workshop in Rovaniemi this week to finalize one of the important pieces of our EIA application. It was supposed to take all week but we managed to finish up on Wednesday, so I got home as quickly as I could.
Rovaniemi is the home of Santa Claus and so EVERYTHING has a Santa theme. This includes the hotel (Clarion Hotel Santa Claus Rovaniemi) and the office park where our offices are located, Santa's Technology Park (as shown in the photo).
The leaves are changing in Lappland these days and I tried to take a photo of one of coolest bridges I've seen here and include the leaves. Didn't turn out too bad!

Things I've learned from the movie 'Elf' that might come in handy at the Santa Technology Park: if you see anyone under 4ft tall, make no references to santa's workshop.