Storm Updates
Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 11:35 PM
Sorry, haven't been able to log on. In our house, all of my utilities are disconnected except power so, I was using my cell phone modem. Then, when power went out, I had no way to really connect any where else.
I stayed at Curtis' place night and I'm back over there tonight. I'm stealing his internet connection for a while and trying to update as much as I can.
The house survived unscathed, no problems at all. No damage to the house, no water damage and no debris in the yard. I'll try to right up a full report with photos of the 4am, 75mph winds.
But just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok; now the only challenge is to figure out how to get back to Sweden since they cancelled my flight tomorrow. Ah, the joys of travel!

Glad to know you are ok and your house survived! Did you come home just to keep an eye on things?
That has to be exciting to anticipate a storm like that. I guess that it's more exciting if it's someone else's shingles that are in danger of being ripped off.
We are glad you and your house were protected.