More Trees

Posted by Guano & Associates | Posted in | Posted on 1:32 PM

The trees around our home are all changing colors. This one, in particular, caught my eye. The way its got the blue, green purple and red shade, it looks almost iridescent to me. Dunno...just liked the way it looks except for the message it brings: Winter is coming!

Comments Posted (5)

  1. So... you're beginning to stare at trees now? Sounds like you're getting older :)

  2. I love trees in the fall! Do you have your reservations for the ice hotel? Word on the street (or according to the Discovery channel) is you need to book them way in advance.

  3. I like to look at the color and lace-like branching of the trees.
    Its pretty.

  4. Very beautiful. Your picture makes me want to pull out my sweaters. I miss the trees changing color. Here they are green one day, and brown the next.

  5. Heather, sorry, we probably won't ever stay in the Ice Hotel, it's nearly $400 a night and it's...made of ice.